Box Lunch Catering
Iacofano’s offer’s an wide array of Box Lunch Catering services that are perfect for your business.
Our lunches are prepared fresh, and in house based on your preferences.
We are here to handle all of your Box Lunch Catering needs. If your looking to keep it simple in feeding your group, let us make all of your box lunches that are prepared with a great attention to detail.Sandwich Box Lunches: *Your choice of Turkey & Swiss, Grilled Chicken, Ham & Cheese, or Big John sandwich.
- Basic Box Lunch: Includes sandwich, chips, cookie, condiments & bottled water for $6.00/person
- Deluxe Box Lunch: Includes any specialty sandwich- please see our Catering Menu, pasta salad, chips, cookie, condiments, & choice of beverage for $8.50/person
Salad Box Lunches: *Your choice of salad, beverage, brownie or cookie; and crackers. for $8.50/person[unordered_list style=”tick”]
- Greek Salad: Chopped lettuce, feta cheese, kalamata olives, tomato, cucumber, roasted red pepper & pepperoncinis with balsalmic vinaigrette
- Chicken Caesar Salad: crispy romaine lettuce, grilled chicken, croutons & parmesan cheese with creamy Caesar dressing
- Cobb Salad: Chopped lettuce, grilled chicken, ham, bacon, tomato, carrot, artichoke hearts, boiled egg & blue cheese with blue cheese dressing
- House Salad: Greens, grilled chicken, cucumber, tomato, red onion, carrot, roasted red pepper, artichoke hearts, cheddar & mozzarella cheese with honey mustard dressing.
- Spinach Salad: Fresh spinach, red onion, boiled egg, tomato, cucumber & blue cheese with warm bacon vinaigrette
- Antipasto Salad: Chopped lettuce, salami, hot cappicolla, prosciutto, tomato, roasted red pepper, artichoke hearts & mozzarella cheese with balsalmic vinaigrette
Made to Order Box Lunch: Specialty breads & cheese prepared to your specifications. Market price.
“Iacofano’s rock everything they do. I speak for myself and Glick/Boehm & Associates.”
“I really appreciate how much you are willing to work with us to make our wedding as special and worry-free as we hoped it could be.”